- 2017, Whose Photo? Whose Voice? Who Listens? ‘Giving’, silencing and listening to voice in participatory photography. Visual Studies. Published online Dec 2017. https://doi.org/10.1080/1472586X.2017.1389301 Limited free e-downloads
- 2017, These Photos Were My Life: understanding the impact of participatory photography projects. Community Development Journal 1-19 ODI: https://doi.org/10.1093/cdj/bsx010
- PhD Thesis (2015): Whose Picture Are These? Re-framing the promise of participatory photography.
- What Matters Is What You Do With the Image: JR's Inside Out. Photography As Social Practice. Jan 2018
- The Blind Photographer: the remarkable world of sensory photography. Photography As Social Practice. August 2017.
- PH15: the Argentine youth photography project. 17 years of photography workshops in the same community. Photography as Social Practice. April 2017.
- PV Methodology Series 3: Therapeutic photography: photography as a tool for promoting well-being (2010): Lead Author
- PhotoVoice Statement of Ethical Practice (2009): Co-author
- New Londoners: Reflections on home, published by Trolley Books (2008)
- PV Methodology Series 1: Photography for Integration: photography with young refugees (2008): Co-author
- PV Methodology Series 2: Change the Picture: photography with vulnerable women (2008) : Contributing author
- PhotoVoice manual for participatory photography (2007): Contributing author